Ori Comfy R&D: The Bamboo Tee
Made in Los Angeles, Limited Edition
This luxuriously smooth, drapey tee is made from our brand new Bamboo/Cotton fabric blend. It's truly delightful. Here's why ...
- Breathable & wicking: bamboo keeps you dry! Has the same wicking properties as your poly athleticwear.
- Keeps you cool in the summer, warm in the winter: the perfect base layer for any season.
- Soft and stretchy: truly feels so fantastic on the body.
- Doesn't retain odor: unlike poly, will leave you fresh as a daisy all day.
- Durable & easy to launder: machine wash, tumble dry low.
Subtle scoop neckline with elegant, minimal binding, and comfy elbow-length sleeve.
This tee runs true-to-size compared to our CloudSoft Tees. Open Size Chart in new tab.
Fabrication: Bamboo/Cotton blend
Care: Machine wash, tumble dry low
Ori Comfy R&D
Every Ori Comfy R&D piece is part of our Research and Development program. We are testing new fabrics, colors, design details, and fits in small local production runs here in LA.
The goal of our Comfy R&D program is to run more experiments, faster, so that we can make you the best assortment possible.
Every Comfy R&D piece is limited quantity, and you'll receive a link to an optional survey after purchase with a few questions about the garment. (Including questions around comparing this garment to other pieces you may have from our core assortment.)
Pieces that are most loved from Comfy R&D will make their way into the core Ori assortment, so if a piece is out of stock in your size/color, please do make sure to tap the "Notify Me" button to indicate interest.
|00||10/12||39 - 42"||32 - 35"||42 - 45"|
|43 - 46"||36 - 39"||46 - 49"|
|47 - 50"||40 - 43"||50 - 53"|
|51 - 54"||44 - 47"||54 - 57"|
|55 - 58"||48 - 51"||58 - 61"|
|59 - 62"||52 - 55"||62 - 65"|