The All Day Jumpsuit
One piece and out the door: this jumpsuit is ready for anything. Incredibly soft and comfy for wear-all-day. Polished, chic aesthetic for wear-anywhere.
· Ori signature French Terry fabric with just the right amount of stretch. We designed this piece from the same French Terry fabric that was a sell-out hit in our dress.
· Scooped neckline with subtle V-back detail
· Extra long detached waist tie - wear with or without, no loops
· Short sleeves
· Exposed gold zipper detail (and we placed it to make sure it zips down far enough to step in, but accessible enough that you can zip it yourself)
· Relaxed straight leg silhouette
Please note that our jumpsuit has a 'relaxed' fit: if you're in between sizes or prefer a more fitted silhouette, we recommend sizing down.
|equivalent sizes||equivalent sizes||bust||waist||hip|
|0||L - XL||
|41 - 43"||34 - 36"||44 - 46"|
|45 - 48"||38 - 41"||48 - 51"|
|50 - 52"||43 - 45"||53" - 55"|
|54 - 58"||47 - 51"||57 - 61"|
|60 - 64"||53 - 57"||63 - 67"|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How is fit? Does it run true to size?
Hi Kaley! Our jumpsuit has a more relaxed fit: if you're in-between sizes or prefer a more fitted silhouette, we recommend sizing down. Thank you!
Is this the same fabric as the french terry dress?
Hi Sara! Yes, this is the same fabric as the French Terry dress :)
Hi Ori! Two questions based on the fact that I love, love, love my French Terry Dress that y'all made: 1. Is this the same French Terry fabric as the dress? (Obsessed with it and will buy basically anything you design in it.) 2. Is the belt attached to the jumpsuit, or is it detached, like the dress? I love that I can wear the dress with or without the belt and get two different looks. Also, not opposed to snagging more of these detached belts, lol, they are wonderful. Thank you in advance!
Hi Sammie! Delighted you love the original French Terry Dress :)
Thanks for the question—answering in order:
(1) Yes! It's our signature French Terry fabric, the same as the original dress. (We're obsessed w/ this fabric too; also our fav, also something we want to design more silhouettes into this year.)
(2) The belt on the jumpsuit is detached, just like the dress! The jumpsuit also has a tunneled elastic waist, which nips it in just a bit while still maintaining the relaxed shape with no belt; adding the belt gives it a much more defined waist.
(We've had especially great feedback on wearing the belt from our customers who write in as 'pear shaped.')
The only difference in belts is that this one for the jumpsuit is significantly longer than our first dress belt to give you more options for tying into different knots/bows. Same exact fabric and shape—if you have the black dress and the black jumpsuit, they are totally interchangeable (outside of the jumpsuit version being longer!).
If my measurements fall into different sizes, is there one measurement that’s best to go by for this?
Yes! For the jumpsuit, prioritize the waist measurement to get the right size - the other measurements are a bit more relaxed on this garment, but the waist will be your best indicator.
Let us know if we can help with anything else - thanks!
What are the inseams on the various sizes? Thanks!
Hello! All sizes have a 21 1/4" inseam. Thank you for asking!